Adhesives and Sealants: Innovations, Equipment, Applications and Extreme Applications
The global adhesives, sealants and application equipment market should reach $113.8 billion by 2025 from $89.1 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.0% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 120 data tables and 38 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for adhesives and sealants and discussion of innovations, equipment, applications and extreme applications within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018 estimates for 2019 and 2020 and compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for the five-year period through 2025
- Examination of the major equipment involved in the application of adhesives and sealants, along with the market size
- Information on various manufacturers of different raw materials needed for the production of adhesives and sealants and the market shares of such manufacturers and suppliers
- Evaluation of the newer markets and the present market position for various types of adhesives and sealants
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Accumetric LLC, Bostik S.A., Dow Corning Corp., Hindustan Adhesives Ltd., LifeBond Ltd., Nordson Corp., Sika AG and Total S.A.
The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood with a number of tables and charts/figures.
A broad look is taken into the increasing utilization of adhesives in place of various types of fasteners and different methods of joining an ever-increasing number of applications and the impact of such newer methods on the economy as a whole. The environmental impact of utilization of various types of adhesives and sealants is also studied. The report studies the raw material requirement for global as well as regional production of adhesives and sealants and the effect of raw material supply on the production, pricing and distribution of these products. Various types of new raw materials, which are being used increasingly with newer applications, are also discussed. Various manufacturers of different raw materials needed for the production of adhesives and sealants and the market shares of such manufacturers and suppliers are also discussed.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of the global and regional markets for various types of sealants, with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. The report also studies the different types of equipment used for applying sealants and the global and regional market for these.
The analyst for this report, Srinivasa Rajaram, is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in designing factory layouts and setting up factories. He has set up factories for the production of weighing machines and dynamic balancing machines in India, and has experience in the design, production and servicing of the above equipment. He was Senior Vice President of M/S Schenck Avery Ltd., an Indo-German joint venture, and set up the electronics department for manufacturing various types of electronic weighing and dynamic balancing equipment. He has authored several technology market research reports for BCC Research.