Global Markets for Adipic Acid
The global market volume for adipic acid should grow from nearly 3,920.6 kilotons in 2018 to 4,535.9 kilotons by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 78 data tables and 25 additional tables
- Country specific data and analysis for U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, China, India, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia and UAE
- Complete understanding of Polyamide 66 and its application in the automotive industry
- Detailed description of synthetic and bio-based adipic acids and their manufacturing process
- Insights of government regulations affecting adipic acid industry
- Profiles of major companies in the industry, including Arkema, Evonik, Lanxess, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Mitsui Chemicals Inc and The Dow Chemical Co.
The scope of the report covers the overview of the global market for adipic acid and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, a base year of 2017 and estimates for 2018 and 2023, with projections of CAGR in the forecast duration. Sales values are presented in U.S. dollars, while volumes are presented in kilotons units. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The report discusses technological and economic trends affecting the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the adipic acid market and current trends within the industry.
This report categorizes the global adipic acid market based on type, intermediate application, end-use application and region. Based on type, the adipic acid market is divided into synthetic and bio-based. Based on intermediate applications, the adipic acid market is divided into polyamide 6/6; polyurethanes; adipate esters and others (includes food additive, lubricants, fillers, paper additives, polyester molding agents and other chemical intermediates). Based on end-use application, the market is divided into automotive; electrical and electronics; shoe soles; sporting goods; synthetic leather; packaging films and coatings; food and beverage/pharmaceuticals; and others (includes bristles, surgical sutures, strings for acoustic and classical musical instruments, ropes, ribbons, women’s stockings and furniture). On the basis of region, the market is divided into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes profiles of major market players operating in the global adipic acid market., business administration and surgery, among others.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD): Global Markets (MFG015H)
- Global Video Surveillance and VSaaS Market (SAS015D)
- Vehicle Sales: Asia-Pacific by Country, Brand, Model, Monthly Data from 2015 to 2020 (CON018A)
- Synthetic Rubber: Global Markets (CHM164A)
- Nanomaterials in Personalized Medicine: Global Markets (HLC144B)
The global market for adipic acid was valued at $6.4 billion in 2014 and should reach $6.6 billion in 2015. This total market is further expected to increase to $7.7 billion by 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2%.
- An overview of the global markets for adipic acid.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Breakdowns of the market by major types of adipic acid, by major region, and by application.
- Coverage of these applications such as paints & coatings, low-temperature lubricants, plastic additives, polyurethane resins, food additives and production of other synthetic fibers.
- Evaluation of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, inhibitors, and opportunities.
- Coverage of the supplier landscape through company profiles of major players in the industry.