Antimicrobial Coatings: Global Markets to 2026
The Global Market for antimicrobial coatings should grow from $3.4 billion in 2021 to $5.9 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 64 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for antimicrobial coatings
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Explanation of the relevant and upcoming technologies covering the qualitative aspects of the market and identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Detailed description of antimicrobial, antibacterial and microbicidal coatings and coverage of major differences between them, and information on latest antimicrobial products for the paint and coatings market
- Evaluation of current market size and forecast and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AkzoNobel, BASF, DSM, DuPont, Lonza, Nippon Paint, and Dow Chemical
The scope of the report includes a general outlook of the paint and coatings market. It examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of antimicrobial coatings. This report segments the market into two major sub-segments: material type and applications.
The material type portion of this report explains the prevalent and upcoming technologies covering the qualitative aspects of the market. This report provides a detailed overview of these technologies coupled with relevant market data in terms of market size measured in dollar terms. The application chapter includes a detailed overview and discusses the following subsegments: medical and healthcare, food and beverage, building and construction, HVAC systems, protective clothing, transportation and others.
This report offers an overview of the global market for antimicrobial coatings and analyses of the global market trends, using 2020 as a base year and providing estimates for 2021 and 2026, with a projection of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in the forecast duration. The sales values are presented in U.S. dollars. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The study also discusses market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunity and challenges. It also examines new and emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Mental Health Application: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC293A)
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)