Biosurfactants: Global Markets
The global market for biosurfactants should grow from $4.7 billion in 2021 to $6.4 billion by 2026 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the period of 2021-2026.
- 81 data tables and 35 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for bio-surfactants
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2020, 2021, estimates for 2022, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the market potential for bio-surfactants market, based on type, application, and region, and coverage of history and latest technological developments of the industry
- Coverage of definition, working and properties of biosurfactants, along with industry concept and discussion on importance of the biosurfactants industry
- Information on manufacturing of biosurfactant substrates from agro-industrial waste and by-products, industrial waste, lignocellulosic waste and from oily and glycerol-based waste
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading players, including BASF, Croda International, Evonik, Stepan, AGAE Technologies, and Biotensidon GmbH
The scope of this report is extensive as it covers five types of biosurfactants that have made their mark on the global market:
- Lipopeptides and lipoproteins
- Phospholipids and fatty acids
- Polymeric biosurfactants
Particulate biosurfactants. These biosurfactants are classified in terms of their ionic properties and their uses. Glycolipids biosurfactants are further broken down into two major types: sophorolipids and rhamnolipid.
The biosurfactants market is additionally segmented based on application into the following categories: detergents, personal care, food processing, agricultural chemicals, petroleum industry and others. The report covers the global market for biosurfactants as well as regional growth.
Regional and country level markets will be segmented and analyzed by type and application. The report also covers the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The market sizes and estimations are provided in terms of revenue, with 2020 serving as the base year; and market forecasts will be given for the period from 2021 to 2026.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.