Dioctyl Terephthalate and Emerging Alternatives
The global market for Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) should grow from $1.1 billion in 2018 to $1.5 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 71 data tables and 32 additional tables
- An overview of Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) market and analysis of emerging alternatives
- A look at the regulatory framework in the United States, European Union and China
- Description of investment and phase estimation analysis
- Coverage of case studies on phthalate-based plasticizers along with innovations and advancements in DOTP industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Basf SE, Exxonmobil Chemical Co. Inc., Makwell Plastisizers Private Ltd., Hanwha Chemical Corp., Oxea Gmbh and YK Makina
This report covers various types of products available in the market and potential application sectors in various industries. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product, application, emerging alternatives and alternatives, with estimated valued derived from manufacturer revenues.
The report also discusses the major players in each regional DOTP and emerging alternatives market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global DOTP and emerging alternatives market.
Bhavna Joshi has more than 10 years of experience in healthcare and biotechnology research. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna Joshi has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over the counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), internet protocol (IP) surveillance, and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.