The global market for Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) should grow from $1.1 billion in 2018 to $1.5 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 71 data tables and 32 additional tables
- An overview of Dioctyl Terephthalate (DOTP) market and analysis of emerging alternatives
- A look at the regulatory framework in the United States, European Union and China
- Description of investment and phase estimation analysis
- Coverage of case studies on phthalate-based plasticizers along with innovations and advancements in DOTP industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Basf SE, Exxonmobil Chemical Co. Inc., Makwell Plastisizers Private Ltd., Hanwha Chemical Corp., Oxea Gmbh and YK Makina
This report covers various types of products available in the market and potential application sectors in various industries. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each product, application, emerging alternatives and alternatives, with estimated valued derived from manufacturer revenues.
The report also discusses the major players in each regional DOTP and emerging alternatives market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players in the global DOTP and emerging alternatives market.
Bhavna Joshi has more than 10 years of experience in healthcare and biotechnology research. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in marketing and finance from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna Joshi has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over the counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), internet protocol (IP) surveillance, and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.