Electronic Adhesives: Market Overview and Top Ten Companies
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors. The report also provides an analysis of the electronic adhesives market.
- An overview of the electronic adhesives market with greatest commercial potential
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Identification of top ten electronic adhesives' companies that play a key role in industry's growth, their main business segments, details of products, and financial performance
- Review of underlying technologies driving the industry's growth along with primary factors – current trends, regulatory updates, and other macro-economic factors – that can influence the market
- The latest information on the leading companies engaged in research and development (R&D) and products in pipeline with SWOT analyses
- Detailed profiles of key stakeholders within the market
The scope of this report includes an analysis of the electronic adhesives market based on resin type, product type, application and regional markets. Revenue forecasts for 2018 through 2024 are provided at the global level for these segments. The electronic adhesives market is segmented into four categories:
- By resin type: silicones, polyurethanes, acrylics, epoxies and other resins.
- By product type: electrically conductive adhesives, thermally conductive, UV curing and other product types.
- By application: surface mounting, conformal coatings and wire tacking.
- By region: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America and the Rest of the World (RoW).
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
The scope of this report also includes identification of the top ten companies in electronic adhesives market and the key areas in the field that are driving industry growth and allowing these companies to succeed. This report also explores industry structure, noting strategic alliances and acquisitions.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.