Bio-based Products in the Cosmetics Industry: Global Markets
The global bio-based products in cosmetics market should reach $7.4 billion by 2022 and more than $10.5 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 59 data tables and 11 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global markets for bio-based products in cosmetic industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Highlights of the upcoming market potential for bio-based products in cosmetic industry, growth driving factors, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for bio-based products in cosmetics market, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, distribution channel, and region
- Updated information on key market drivers and opportunities, industry shifts and regulations, and other demographic factors that will influence this market demand in the coming years (2022-2027)
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, etc.
- Emphasis on the major growth strategies adopted by leading players in the bio-based products in cosmetics industry, recent market developments, product launches, and competitive benchmarking
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Loreal S.A., Natura & C.o., Shiseido Company Limited, The Clorox Company, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. and Ulta Beauty Inc.
The report analysis the global market based on segmentation of type and distribution modes. These segments are further analyzed at the global, regional, and country levels.
The base year considered for analyses is 2021, while the market estimates and forecasts are given from 2022 through 2027. The market estimates are only provided in terms of revenue and are provided in U.S. dollars.
The scope of products considered in the bio-based cosmetics market includes all kinds of cosmetics. We have included both fully and partially bio-based cosmetics in the market scope. The products which are excluded include soaps, oral care, perfumes, cologne, toiletries, and others.
The distribution channel includes:
- Online: E-commerce websites.
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets: Drug stores, pharmacies, supermarkets, departmental stores, hypermarkets
- Specialty stores: Natural and organic stores, specialized cosmetics, and beauty stores.
- Others: Salons, spas, pop-up stores, travel retail, direct sales, and others.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$7.2 billion|
|Market size forecast||$10.5 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type, Distribution Channel|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||United States, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, U.K., Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America, Gulf Cooperation Council, Rest of Middle East and Africa|