Inorganic Chemicals Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2022
The global inorganic chemicals manufacturing market totaled $277.0 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $362.0 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 98 data tables
- Country specific data and analysis for USA, China, Spain, Italy, France, India, Japan, Russia, Brazil, UK and Australia
- Discussion about effect of increasing demand for glass and paper products, food products and cosmetic products to the growth of inorganic chemicals market
- Description of major trends shaping the inorganic chemicals manufacturing industry
- A look into regulatory environment, new products and advancements, and current strategies within the industry
- Profiles of the major players in the market, including CF Industries Holdings, Inc., Eurochem Group, Hanwha Chemical Corp., Olin Corp., and Yara International ASA
This research report categorizes the inorganic chemicals market by type include caustic soda, chlorine, soda ash, titanium dioxide, nitrogen compounds, phosphorus compounds and sulphuric acid and sulfates.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies.