Inorganic Polymers: Technologies, Applications and Opportunities
The global inorganic polymers market should grow from $24.1 billion in 2019 to $29.0 billion by 2024 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 83 tables
- An overview of global markets for inorganic polymers
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics and current trends within the industry
- A look at the opportunities and highlights of the innovation-driven inorganic polymers market, as well as the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- Identification of the segments with high growth potential and understand their future applications
- Examination of the global market in terms of key trends, various types and end-use applications that have an influence on the inorganic polymers industry
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major players in the market, including BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Co., Evonik Industries Ag, Kaneka Corp. and UBE Industries Ltd
The inorganic polymer market is segmented into the following categories:
- Product type: silicones, graphite, chalcogenide glasses, boron polymers and others.
- Application: aerospace and defense, building and construction, medical and healthcare, electronics, industrial process, personal care and consumer products, and others.
- Class: polysilane, polysiloxane, polyphosphazene, and polygermane and polystannane.
- Region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., Russia, Italy, Germany and Rest of Europe; Asia-Pacific (APAC) is segmented into China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia-Pacific; South America is segmented into the Brazil, Argentina and rest of South America; Rest of the World (RoW) is segmented into the Middle East, Africa and Rest of RoW.
In addition to industry and competitive analyses of the inorganic polymer market, this report includes a list of company profiles for key players in the global market.
Sinha G. Gaurav, research analyst, holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). He has worked in almost all domains across the market research industry. He has 11 years of experience in the fields of market research and investment banking. His primary focus is in healthcare, chemicals, electronics, finance and database designing. His publications include subjects such as quantum dots, IT in healthcare, alternative data, ultrafast lasers, inorganic polymers, waste management, factory automation and Voxel, among others.