Silicones: Global Markets
The global silicone market should reach $23.8 billion by 2025 from $17.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0% for the forecast period of 2020 to 2025.
- 111 data tables and 16 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for silicones
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends with data from 2019 to 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Analysis of market size and market estimates, both in terms of volume (Kilotons) and revenue ($ Millions) and market share analysis of the silicones based on region, product form and end use
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market
- Impact of COVID-19 on the silicone industry, and insights into regulatory framework and new product launches
- Coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships and other key market strategies
- Company profiles of major players of the industry, including CHT Germany GmbH, Dow Silicones Corp., Evonik Industries AG, Innospec, Shin-Etsu Chemical and Wacker Chemie AG
This report covers all the commercially available product forms that are being consumed by the end-user industries. The silicone industry will also be analyzed at the regional (and country) level.
The market size and estimates are provided in terms of volume (kilotons) and revenue (USD millions) with 2019 as base year. Market forecasts are provided for 2020 to 2025. The impact of COVID-19 is also considered while deriving the market estimates.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.