Polymerization Catalysts: Technologies & Global Markets
The global market for polymerization catalysts should grow from $4.2 billion in 2018 to $5.5 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 57 data tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for polymerization catalysts
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Classification of polymerization catalyst based on types, catalysts and applications
- Information on simplification of manufacturing processes of polymers with lightweight nanoparticles
- Discussion of current technology and innovations in the market of polymerization catalyst
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Clariant International Ltd., Ineos Technologies Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals, Nova Chemicals and Tosoh Corp.
The scope of this report is broad and covers global markets for polymerization catalysts used globally in the production of various types of polymers. The market is broken down by major types, resin types and by region. The market for polymerization catalysts is also estimated by key resin type and its applications. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2023 are given for each major catalyst type, resin type and regional markets.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for polymerization catalysts. It explains the major market drivers of the global polymerization catalysts industry, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the global polymerization catalysts market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major global vendors in the polymerization catalysts industry.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
- Nucleating and Clarifying Agents: Global Markets (PLS109A)
- Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube (CON007A)
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market: Investments vs Potential (IFT189A)
- Transparent Conductive Coating: Materials and Global Markets (CHM134A)
- Probiotics in Food, Beverages, Dietary Supplements and Animal Feed (FOD035G)