The global market for powder coatings including powder materials, coating equipment, and services totaled $10.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach $13.6 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 40 data tables and 50 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for powder coatings technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- A look at the current state of the powder coating technologies market, existing platforms and products, and detailed analyses of the competitive environment, including new and potential venues for novel technologies and approaches
- Insight into the key types of powder coatings used by six major industry groups
- Analyses of powder coating technologies and future trends, along with the global industry structure, including leading powder coating manufacturers, application equipment makers, and independent coaters
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including BASF Coatings, Bayer Materials Science, DOW Chemical, DuPont Powder Coatings, and Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd.
This report analyzes the powder coating industry on a global basis, including manufacturing capabilities and regional markets. It also examines industry standards, government and industry support, and other key factors related to the success of powder coatings.
Market drivers within the industry are identified. The quantity and value of various powders and parts shipments are projected from 2016 to 2017, and then over a five-year period from 2017 to 2022. Technological issues and trends are projected, and other influential factors are discussed.
The report identifies major manufacturers of powder metal and other related materials, such as ceramics and nanopowders, special alloys and metal matrix composites. It also includes companies that make parts and components for automotive products, industrial and tooling equipment, recreation and hobby items, appliances, business machines and other products.
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.
- The global market for powder coatings is expected to increase from an estimated $6.5 billion in 2008 to $9.1 billion in 2013, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0%.
- Equipment used in powder coatings generated an estimated $703.6 million in 2008. This should increase to $959.1 million in 2013, for a CAGR of 6.4%.
- Independent coating was worth an estimated $807.9 million in 2008. This should reach $1.1 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 6.5%.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.