Sealants and Sealant Applicators: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for sealants and sealant applicators is expected to reach nearly $19.1 billion in 2013. This market is further projected to increase from $19.8 billion in 2014 to $24.1 billion by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
- An overview of the global sealants and sealant applications market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estimates for 2013 and 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) for the period 2014 to 2019.
- Information on product life styles and technology life styles (TLC) of various types of sealants and methods employed by manufacturers and users in maintaining an ecological balance.
- A breakdown of not only global but regional markets for sealants, with the purpose of locating newer markets and expanding the present market position for various types of sealants.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The report has been prepared in a simple format that can be easily understood with a number of tables and charts/figures. The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets for various types of sealants, with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions. The report also studies the various types of equipment used for applying sealants, and the global and regional market for these.
Srinivasa Rajaram is a mechanical engineer with more than 40 years of experience in senior positions in multinational organizations in the fields of weighing, dynamic balancing, and machine monitoring. He has designed layouts for these types of products for a number of manufacturing units.