Smart Concrete: Technology Overview
Smart concrete types such as self-healing concrete, flexible concrete, and heated concrete can not only improve the life of concrete structures by healing cracks but also serve specific purposes such as de-icing, a high tensile strength in high traffic bridges. The IoT sensor-based smart concrete is already being commercialized globally and has contributed to monitoring structure health and deterioration, thus saving the precious amount of time and expenditure. The report explores different types of smart concrete types that are being researched and tested and estimates the market potential of sensor-based smart concrete in North America.
- An overview of the smart concrete technology
- Discussion of key benefits with respect to utilizing smart concrete technology for the longevity of civil structures and low maintenance costs due to the self-healing ability of this concrete
- Value chain to assess the current market potential and market opportunities in the future along with opinions key opinions from a few of the industry participants
- Enlisted profiles of companies involved in manufacturing and supply chain distribution of smart concrete
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Biodegradable Polymers: Global Markets and Technologies (PLS025J)
- Predictive Analytics: Global Markets (IFT249A)
- Electroceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets (MDS001B)
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Controls: Global Market (BIO233A)
- Additive Manufacturing in Powder Metallurgy: Global Markets (AVM231A)