Big Data in E-commerce: Global Markets
The global market for big data in the e-commerce should grow from $2.5 billion in 2018 to $6.2 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.8% for the period of 2018-2025.
- 106 data tables and 26 additional tables
- An overview of global market for big data in e-commerce sector
- Discussion on big data applications in enabling target advertisements and enhancing personalized experience
- Knowledge about advantages of big data in customer acquisitions, safety and customer satisfaction
- Information on “Micro Moments” which is used to foresee customer activity pattern
- Detailed profiles of major players in the industry, including Amazon Web Services, Inc., Dell Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Oracle Corp.
This report includes market estimates and forecasts of big data implementation in the E-commerce industry at global, regional and country levels. It also highlights the ongoing trends and growth prospects for the future.
Key market participants, extensive segments such as component, solution, data type, deployment model, and end use, industry trends, market dynamics (growth and restraint factors), competitive intelligence, regional and country trends are discussed in this report. There is a detailed analysis of market growth factors and their expected level of impact as well as the key geographies and respective trends and competitive scenarios that will form the base data for qualitative analysis and market estimates.
The global report on big data in the E-commerce market has been analyzed across five main geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central and South America, and the Middle East and Africa.
The report will provide details with respect to the benefits of big data application in the E-commerce industry. It will highlight qualitative and quantitative analysis on all market segments across global, region and country levels to provide a comprehensive picture of market penetration, trends and demand forecasts.
Bhavna Joshi has more than six years of domain experience. In addition to business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She holds an MBA in the marketing and finance field from Chennai University and has worked with major market research firms.
Bhavna Joshi has authored several market research studies on subjects in the healthcare domain, including:
- Healthcare tracking technologies.
- Molecular diagnostics market.
- High-growth markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- Adoption rates and analysis of over-the-counter (OTC) diabetic medicines and supplements.
- Radio frequency identification (RFID), real-time locating systems (RTLS), internet protocol (IP) surveillance and other emerging technologies in the healthcare domain.