Global Supply Chain Analytics: Technologies Market
The global supply chain analytics market should reach $9.2 billion by 2024 from $4.4 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8% for the period of 2019 to 2024.
- 82 data tables
- An overview of global market for supply chain analytics and discussion of their advantages
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Detailed information about the major factors influencing the market growth and recent developments within the industry
- Briefing about concepts of inventory optimization, sales and operational analytics, logistics analytics, spend and procurement analytics and visualization and reporting
- Relevant patent analysis
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including Accenture PLC, Capgemini S.E., Genpact Ltd., International Business Machines Corp. (IBM), Lockheed Martin Corp., Oracle Corp. and Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)
The scope of this report is broad and covers the global market for supply chain analytics solutions, which are implemented globally in various end-user industries. The market is broken down by solutions, application segments, enterprise sizes, deployment types, services and regions. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for each solution type, application segment, enterprise size, deployment type, service and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for supply chain analytics. It explains the major market drivers of the global market for supply chain analytics, the current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the supply chain analytics market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the supply chain analytics industry globally.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.