Esports: Douyu, Huya, Twitch and YouTube
The global esports market should reach $5 billion by 2024 from $1.3 billion in 2019 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 31.5% for the forecast period of 2019 to 2024.
- 74 tables
- An overview of global esports market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018 and 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- An idea about popular esports games and market analysis of target audience
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Coverage of esports market landscape and involved parties
- Knowledge about revenue streams of esports market, i.e., media rights, advertising, tickets and merchandise sales, sponsorships and publisher fees
- Comprehensive profiles of major players in the industry, including Activision Blizzard, CJ Corp., Electronic Arts, Gfinity, Modern Times Group, Take-two Interactive Software Inc., Tencent and Valve Corp.
The scope of this report is broad and covers the global markets for esports, which is organized globally to generate various types of revenue streams, ranging from media rights to sponsorships to tickets and merchandise. The market is broken down by revenue streams and by region. Revenue forecasts from 2019 to 2024 are presented for revenue stream and regional market.
The report also includes a discussion on the major players in each of the regional markets for esports. It explains the major market drivers of the global market for esports, the current trends within the industry and the regional dynamics of the esports market. The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape which includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the esports industry globally.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.