The Soaring and the Falling in 2020: How the COVID-19 Pandemic Has Changed the Business World
This report outlines the global economy and how it has performed in 2020. It looks at organizations that have grown the most and organizations that have been hurt the most from the pandemic. Sectoral influences that have contributed to the growth/downfall of organizations are explored while understanding the ‘new normal’ of the post COVID-19 world. The report also presents the changing investment strategies of VCs in the current scenario and how businesses are pivoting to stay relevant.
- An overview of how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the business and economic world
- Highlights of some of the lessons that can be learnt from pandemics
- Market positioning and future outlook of the listed companies who have grown the most, changing investment strategies of venture capitalists and how businesses are pivoting to stay relevant in the current scenario
- A look at the sectoral influences that have contributed to the growth/downfall of the organizations while understanding the ‘new normal’ of the post COVID-19 world
- Information pertaining to some of the unlisted entities and how they have fared in 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic
The analyst of this report, Smruti Munshi, has specialized in the medical technologies space for more than five years. She focuses on monitoring and analyzing emerging trends, technologies, competitive benchmarking, and market dynamics in the medical imaging industry. She has worked on several projects spanning the EMEA markets, ranging from market insights, industry overviews, to comprehensive marketing and technology-oriented custom consulting. Ms. Munshi has an M.S. in Biomedical Engineering and a B.S. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering. She has authored several reports for BCC Research across various categories.