The COVID-19 Fallout: BCC Research Report on the R&D, Economic Impact and Future Implications
This report discusses the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak worldwide. It provides valuable insights for understanding the epidemiology, mortality and morbidity ratios, current therapeutics in development, and the pandemic's impact on the global economy and healthcare industry.
- An overview of the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus disease) pandemic outbreak and its impact on the R&D, global economy and overall healthcare industry
- Data corresponding to number of confirmed cases and reported deaths (globally and country wise) due to COVID-19 pandemic fallout
- Insight into the key scientific breakthroughs and developments currently underway, ongoing clinical trials for Covid-19 vaccines, regulatory dynamics amid the pandemic fallout
- Emphasis on future market implications, planning for economic recovery, and the need to reinvent mechanical ventilators (respiratory systems for emergency medical use)
This report collates and provides valuable insights for understanding the epidemiology, mortality and morbidity ratios, current therapeutics in development, and the pandemic's impact on the global economy and healthcare industry.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
- Biodegradable Polymers: Global Markets and Technologies (PLS025J)
- Predictive Analytics: Global Markets (IFT249A)
- Electroceuticals: Technologies and Global Markets (MDS001B)
- In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Controls: Global Market (BIO233A)
- Additive Manufacturing in Powder Metallurgy: Global Markets (AVM231A)