Global Digital Utility Market
The global digital utility market is estimated to increase from $226.6 billion in 2023 to reach $415.2 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% from 2023 through 2028.
- 51 data tables and 44 additional tables
- A brief overview and up-to-date analysis of the global digital utility market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical revenue (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Understanding of the current and upcoming market potential for the digital utility industry, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of actual market size and revenue forecast for digital utility market in USD billion values, and corresponding market share analysis based on technology, network type, end-use industry, and region
- Discussion of major growth drivers, industry-specific challenges, regulatory aspects, and technology advancement that will shape the market for digital utility technologies as a basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2023-2028)
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, the Middle East and Africa, among others
- Analysis of market opportunities with a holistic review of the Porter’s five forces analysis and PESTLE analysis considering both micro- and macro environmental factors prevailing in the market
- A relevant patent analysis on the digital utility market with emphasis on R&D investments, emerging technologies, and new developments in the marketplace
- Latest information on the recent mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and other strategic alliances in global digital utility marketplace
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Cisco Systems Inc., General Electric Co., International Business Machines Corp., Accenture plc and Siemens AG
This report analyzes different ongoing technologies and their feasibility at present. It segments the digital utility market by technology type, network type and end-use industries and it also surveys the regional market development of digital utilities. Furthermore, the report segments the regional markets by major countries, such as the U.S., China, Germany, India and others, where the opportunities for advanced technologies are lucrative.
This study is prepared in a simple, easy-to-understand format; tables and figures are included to illustrate historical, current and future market scenarios. The report covers leading companies with information on product types, business footprint, revenue, etc. BCC Research has also included a list of other companies in global and regional markets. In addition, the report consists of a patent analysis for the digital utility market, representing a significant investment area for investors.
In addition, the report incorporates the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the global and regional markets.
In this report, 2022 is used as the market’s base year; estimated values are provided for 2023; and the market values are forecast from 2023 to 2028. All market values are provided in billions of dollars, and market shares and CAGRs are provided in percentages.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Increasing renewable power generation propels market growth.
- Growing electricity consumption fuels the market growth.
- Increasing investments in adopting smart grids propel market growth.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered
|Forecast period considered
|Base year market size
|Market size forecast
|CAGR of 12.9% from 2023 to 2028
|Technology, Network Type, End-Use Industry, and Region
|North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW)
|U.S., Canada, Mexico, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, The U.K., China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia
|Key Market Drivers