Mining and Oil & Gas Field Machinery Manufacturing: Global Markets to 2020
The global mining and oil & gas field machinery manufacturing market should reach $324.1 billion by 2020 from $265 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.2%, from 2016 to 2020.
- An overview of the global market for mining and oil and gas field machinery manufacturing
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Detailed analyses of the market's drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future developments to help develop strategies
- Breakdowns of the market by region and country, including the size of the market by region, and their historic and forecast market growth
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry
This research report categorizes the mining and oil & gas field machinery manufacturing market by type. Product type include oil & gas field machinery and equipment, mining machinery and equipment, and others.
BCC Research analysts craft reference reports with a unique end noted referencing methodology, which allows users to cross reference and trace market numbers back to their source. These individuals are experts in secondary research and primary forecasting - compiling and layering existing data with their original research and analysis. The team has decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies