Drill Pipes: Global Markets to 2022
The global market for drill pipes will grow from $1.7 billion in 2017 to $1.9 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% for the period of 2017-2022.
- 24 data tables and 18 additional tables.
- A detailed overview and an industry analysis of the drill pipes market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
- Information on factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the drill pipes market.
- Insight into environmental concerns and regulatory issues.
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Drill Pipe International, Hilong Group, Jindal Saw, National Oilwell Varco, Oil Country Tubular, Superior Drill Pipe Manufacturing, United States Steel Corp., and Vallourec.
The report presents an overview of the global market for the drill pipes and analyses of global market trends, with data from the base year 2016, and estimates for 2017 to 2022 with projections of CAGR.
The report includes discussion of technological, regulatory, and economic trends that affect the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global drill pipes market and current trends within the industry.
The report includes discussion of end use deployment such as onshore and offshore locations, along with the discussion on the grade type in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global Drill Pipes market.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research Staff comprises expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis, and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.