Bioremediation: Global Markets and Technologies to 2023
The global bioremediation market should grow from $91.0 billion in 2018 to $186.3 billion by 2023, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.4% from 2018 through 2023.
- 55 data tables and 42 additional tables
- Industry analysis of the global bioremediation market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- An assessment of opportunities and innovation-driven bioremediation market highlights, as well as the major regions and countries involved in such developments
- Examination of key trends related to the types of bioremediation and applications that shape and influence the bioremediation industry
- Coverage of significant bioremediation patents and their allotments in each category across the U.S., Japan and European region
- Information about increasing awareness related to environmental safety and global warming as a driving force to bioremediation industry
- Competitive landscape for key players in the bioremediation market, their growth strategies and revenue details
- Detailed company profiles of major leaders, including BioRemedy Pty. Ltd., DryLet LLC, Envirogen Technologies Inc., Bioremediation Consulting Inc., and MicroGen Biotech Ltd.
The bioremediation market is segmented into three categories:
- By type: In situ and ex situ bioremediation.
- By application: Water bodies, mining, oil and gas, agriculture, automotive and other industries.
- By region: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into the U.K., Germany, France, Russia and Rest of Europe; the Asia-Pacific region is segmented into Japan, India, China and Rest of Asia-Pacific; and the Rest of the World (ROW) covers Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
This report also includes a patent analysis and a listing of company profiles for key players in the bioremediation market.
Sinha G. Gaurav focuses on electronics and semiconductors markets, robotics and nanotechnology. His publications range from factory automation and big data to industrial controls and helmet-mounted displays. He holds a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University and an MBA degree in finance from ICFAI Business School.