Algae Biofuel: Global Markets
Global algae biofuels market should reach $720 thousand by 2027 from $420 thousand in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.4% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 19 data tables and 23 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for algae biofuel
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2021 to 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Characterization and quantification of the global algae biofuel markets by product, application, and region
- In-depth analysis of the key strategies adopted by industry players, such as acquisition and geographical expansion
- Profiles of the major players in the industry, including Aecom, Euglena Co. Ltd., IHI Corp., Manta Biofuels Inc. and Reliance Industries Ltd.
This report will cover the global algae biofuel industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the worldwide markets are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of various regions, countries and applications. This report covers the present scenario and growth prospects of the global algae biofuel market for 2022-2027.
Since most algae biofuel production is in the R&D, pilot stage and industrial scale, the market size is calculated based on industrial scale capacity, future expansion plans and considerable literature research. The report also presents the market’s competitive landscape and features a detailed profile of the key players operating in the market.
Furthermore, the study also discusses market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges. It also examines emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
The report consists of seven chapters:
- Chapter 1 defines algae and gives a general introduction to the report.
- Chapter 2 discusses the global algae biofuel market and provides an industry overview.
- Chapter 3 presents an overview of types of algae strain, their yield and the technology used in cultivating, harvesting and extraction of algae oil.
- Chapter 4 presents an overview of the algae biofuel market, assesses market trends, drivers and challenges. It also assesses the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war on the market.
- Chapter 5 discusses the algae biofuel market by region and gives the market forecast for 2027.
- Chapter 6 discusses the market by application and provides a market forecast for 2027.
- Chapter 7 provides profiles of the 10 leading companies in the algae biofuel market.
A negative economic outlook was assumed in all the segments for 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Russia-Ukraine war that started in February 2022 has also been considered in this report to produce a negative economic impact on this market. However, growing economies such as India, Malaysia and Indonesia are attracting key companies in the algae biofuel market and are likely to be responsible for increased consumer spending.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$410 thousand|
|Market size forecast||$720 thousand|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 11.4% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Thousands|
|Segments covered||application and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Germany, Norway, The Netherlands, Portugal, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Israel, Australia, and Rest of RoW|
|Key Market Drivers||