Municipal and Industrial Sludge Treatment and Odor Control: The Global Market
The global sludge treatment and odor control equipment market is estimated to have been worth $6.5 billion in 2013, and is forecast to reach nearly $6.9 billion by year-end 2014. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period, 2014 to 2019, is estimated to be 5.9%. At this rate, the market value will reach $9.2 billion by 2019.
- An overview of the global market for industrial and municipal sludge treatment and odor control equipment and related technologies.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2019.
- Information on regulations affecting these markets, market trends, and competitive structures within these markets.
- Insight into the current issues affecting the industry, equipment types, legislation relevant to the markets, and end user requirements affecting developments.
- Comprehensive profiles of companies that are active in various market sectors.
The report examines the market for three categories of sludge treatment equipment and three categories of odor control equipment. These are:
- Sludge digestion.
- Sludge dewatering.
- Sludge drying.
- Physical odor control equipment.
- Chemical odor control equipment.
- Biological odor control equipment.
The study also provides information on:
- The emerging and alternative technologies in these markets.
- Industry structure.
- Five-year projections of market activity.
- Pricing trends and technological trends.
- Research and development activity.
- Governmental legislation.
- Competitive structure and company profiles.
- Developed and developing countries.
During the past 18 years, Susan Hanft has authored more than 40 market research reports for BCC Research in the fields of membrane technology, water and wastewater treatment, and separations used in food and beverage manufacture, medicine and biotechnology.
The global sludge treatment and odor control equipment market was worth $5.3 billion in 2011 and is forecast to reach $5.5 billion in 2012. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period, 2012 to 2017, is estimated to be 4.7%, when sales are projected to reach $7 billion by 2017.
- International sludge treatment is the largest segment, worth nearly $2.0 billion in 2007. This is expected to increase to $2.1 billion in 2008 and $2.6 billion in 2013, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%.
- The second largest segment is international odor control, which generated $1.2 billion in 2007. This is expected to increase slightly in 2008 and reach $1.5 billion in 2013, a CAGR of 4.5%.
- North American odor control is the third largest segment, worth $713.1 million in 2007 and an estimated $750.0 million in 2008. This segment should reach $968.2 million in 2013, for a CAGR of 5.2%.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.