Global Markets for Renewable Chemicals Manufacturing
The global renewable chemicals market is expected to grow from $51.7 billion in 2015 to $85.6 billion by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.6% for the period of 2015-2020.
- An overview of the global markets for renewable chemicals, chemicals which are produced from renewable feedstock such as microorganisms, biomass (plant, animal, and marine), and agricultural raw materials.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- A look at various available technologies used for producing renewable chemicals from biomass including enzymatic hydrolysis, thermo-chemical conversion, dehydrative transformation, production of Fischer-Tropsch diesel, fermentation and bioconversion, reductive transformation, product separation and bioconversion, and acid hydrolysis.
- A look at their end-use applications across different industries such as in food processing, housing, textiles, environment, transportation, hygiene, pharmaceutical, and other applications.
- Information on factors that can inhibit the market expanding such as the high cost and certain legislation issues related to the production of renewable chemicals.
- Information on two primary drivers for expected growing interest in renewable chemicals; the first is corporate interest in carbon footprint reduction, and the second driver is customer interest in green chemicals.
- Data on chemical manufactures acting globally in the field of massive production of renewable chemicals like alcohols, ketones, polymers and organic acids.
This study of the renewable chemicals market was conducted with a global perspective, in terms of technologies and their applications. Market projections have been conducted for five regional segments as well as for the global market. North America includes the markets in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Europe consists of all European countries (west and east Europe except the Russian Federation), while Asia-Pacific includes all Asian countries — with emphasis on the Russian Federation, Japan, China, India, South Korea and Taiwan — Australia, New Zeeland, Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines. All market table values are in constant 2015 U.S. dollars.
This report provides business planners, investors and managers with an improved understanding of the trends in the renewable chemicals market, and also presents how the markets will be affected by new technology as well as social and economic impacts.
The report contains:
- An in-depth analysis of the technologies used for renewable chemicals production.
- An overview of the quantities of renewable chemicals produced by region, type and source.
- Current and potential applications and technologies for renewable chemicals.
- Current and future market projections for renewable chemicals in each region.
- Profiles of current industry players according to regional market.
- A review of market and economic opportunities for current industry participants and new entrants.
BCC Research believes that the qualitative and quantitative analyses embodied in this report comprise valuable contributions to the current knowledge of renewable chemicals production technologies and market applications.
The analyst responsible for preparing the report is Dr. Nikos Thomopoulos, a partner in Boston-based international technology and marketing consulting firm, 43rd Parallel LLC. Nikos has extensive experience in the field of chemical production and environmental technologies, as well as over 20 years of experience as a consultant engineer on environmental projects (study and construction), energy production and conservation projects, energy saving-related research and development (R&D) projects, rendering services in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and manufacturing companies.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.