The Chinese Market for Wastewater Treatment
The Chinese wastewater treatment market should reach $58.2 billion by 2022 from $42.1 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 94 data tables
- An overview of the market for wastewater treatment in China
- Analyses of Chinese market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the Chinese wastewater treatment market by technology type, applications, and by region
- Insight into the industry structure covering major companies and their market shares, trends in price, and other factors influencing demand
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Beijing Capital Co. Ltd., Caprari S.p.A., The Dow Chemical Co., Graco Inc., ITT Corp., Originwater, Sulzer and Watts Water Technologies
The report forecasts the size of the Chinese wastewater treatment market in current U.S. dollars in value terms for each application, technology, and region from 2016 through 2022. The markets of pumps, valves, plastic pipes, and chemicals used in wastewater treatment in China are also analyzed and discussed.
Jason Chen has been an analyst and consultant for the polymer, composite, fiber, textile and energy industries for 15 years. He works as a researcher, writer and/or editor for the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), China Textile Academy (CTA), China Chemical Fiber Association (CCFA), International Fiber Journal, Filtration News, Platts Emission Daily, Vision Systems Design, Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News and MobileTex. Currently he is the chief scientist of a company endeavoring to reduce China's air and water pollution. He has a degree in Civil Engineering, Chemicals and Advanced Materials from Shantou University.
- Plastics Recycling: Global Markets (PLS031C)
- Stabilizing Quantum Bits for Computing (IFT192A)
- Relaxor Ferroelectrics: Emerging Opportunities (CHM150A)
- Transparent Ceramics: Emerging Opportunities (CHM149A)
- Graphite, Silicon, Metal, and Other Anode Materials for Motive Lithium-Ion Batteries: Global Market and Emerging Opportunities (FCB050A)