The global market for ion exchange materials should grow from $7.9 billion in 2019 to $12.9 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 63 tables
- An overview of the global market and technologies for ion exchange materials
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Detailed explanation of ion exchange process and overview of ion exchange materials
- Discussion on various applications of ion exchange materials in addition to water technologies such as energy generation and storage, power generation, separation and chemical technologies, food production and pharmaceutical industry
- Identification of market drivers and restraints and information on innovations and competitive landscape in ion exchange materials industry
- Briefing about R&D and market development and patent trends of the industry
- Profiles of major players in the industry, including 3M Co., DuPont, Fujifilm Membranes, Johnson Matthey, Purolite and Solvay SA
This study reviews key ion exchange material technology categories, along with relevant market and production information, technological descriptions and issues, and key applications and market factors in major worldwide markets. The report organizes applicable technologies into segments and includes detailed market data for each category as follows:
- Ion exchange material applications, 18 total.
- See bulleted list under Study Goals and Objectives at the beginning of this chapter.
- Country-level splits for each of the 18 applications.
- North America.
- Rest of Europe.
- South Korea.
- Rest of Asia-Pacific.
- Rest of World.
- Global-level splits by form factor.
- Ion exchange resins and beads.
- Ion exchange membranes.
- North America.
Robert Eckard, PhD, has 15 years of experience working in the materials, cleantech, water, and industrial sectors. Having completed his dissertation at the University of California at Davis, Robert also runs a specialty industry research and technical consulting company, with an emphasis on these sectors, including those relevant to the global market for ion exchange materials and technologies. Robert specializes in commercialization, data-based economic analysis, market development and penetration, environmental analysis, and technical energy, environmental, and market studies for Fortune 500, Global 1000, and promising start-ups, as well as for state and local governments, other consultants, and industry organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada, as well as in Europe, the Middle East, Southeast Asia-Pacific, and Australia. He has also worked as a subcontractor under the U.S. Department of Energy and has provided evaluations of a wide array of industrial technologies, chemical, water management and treatment, and energy and related supply markets. He has helped to successfully develop new markets in the U.S. and abroad, identify target niches, and support highly successful business strategy development. Previously, he has produced reports for BCC Research on the global markets for a variety of energy, chemical, industrial, energy efficiency, water, industrial, durable goods, and related categories and technologies. Robert works directly in the industries that he analyzes and has successfully secured over $220 million in fund development for specific projects and technologies in the last five years.
When do I get the report?
Most reports are fulfilled immediately. In some cases, it could take up to 24 hours.
In what format does this report get delivered to me?
We will send you an email with login credentials to access the report. You will also be able to download the pdf.
What are the free reports included in my purchase?
They consist of a collection of current reports from various partner publishers scanning multiple industries.
What is the difference between BCC Research and BCC Publishing?
BCC Research curates thousands of reports from different sources and provides access to this content to our clients. BCC Publishing is the publication arm of BCC Research (one of several publishers in our portal).
What reports do I get 'discounts' on with my purchase?
All reports. BCC Publishing reports will be available for a 50% discount. All other partner publishers are also available at deeply discounted rates.
Where are you located?
Wellesley Massachusetts, just outside of Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
How long has BCC Research been around?
We are approaching our 50 year anniversary in 2021!
What if I want you to invoice me for payment via Purchase Order?
Simply choose Pay by Purchase Order when you are checking out. We will connect with you via email to set up your order.
What if I have a question about your reports?
Call us, email us, or chat with us! We encourage your questions and feedback. We have a research concierge team available at all times, and included in every purchase, to help our customers find the research they need-when they need it.
Can I share this report with my team?
Absolutely yes, with the purchase of additional user licenses.
Can I use your research in my presentation?
Absolutely yes, so long as the publisher is properly cited.