Aeroponics: Global Markets
The global market for aeroponics should grow from $696.9 million in 2019 to $2.2 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.0% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 21 data tables and 34 additional tables
- An overview of the global aeroponics market and detailed profiles of the top aeroponics companies
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Characterization and quantification of global aeroponics market, by type, application, and by region
- Coverage of segmental and regional performance, technology advancements, and awards & recognitions of these top ten companies
- Identification of technologies these companies are using that play a key role in industry's growth
- Company profiles of the leading players within the industry, including AEssenseGrows, General Hydroponics, Neofarms, Ponics Technologies and Swastik Agri Solution Co.
The report covers the technological and economic trends that are affecting the global aeroponics market. It also explains the major current trends within the global aeroponics market and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The aeroponics market is further segmented and forecasted for major regions of the world. The report also includes a discussion of components and applications in the global aeroponics market. The report concludes with profiles of the major players operating in the global aeroponics market. The aeroponics market is segmented into three categories:
- By Component:
- Irrigation components.
- Climate control.
- By Application:
- By Region:
- North America.
- Rest of the World (RoW).
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2019-2024
The estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.