Global Algae and Seaweed Protein Market
The global market for algae and seaweed protein reached $904.7 million in 2022. The market is estimated to grow from $962.8 million in 2023 to reach $1.3 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% from 2023 through 2028.
- 81 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An overview and up-to-date analysis of the global algae and seaweed protein market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimation of actual market size and revenue forecast for global algae and seaweed protein market, and corresponding market share analysis based on the type, application, and region
- Country specific data analysis and market growth forecasts for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, the U.K., South Africa, and Saudi Arabia etc.
- Discussion of the market growth drivers, opportunities and restraints, technology updates, and key regulations affecting the market for algae and seaweed protein as a basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2023-2028)
- A comparative study and SWOT analysis of the global algae and seaweed protein market, which could further assist stakeholders in formulating appropriate strategies
- Analysis of market opportunities and trends with a holistic review of the Porter’s five forces analysis and value chain analysis considering both micro- and macro environmental factors prevailing in the marketplace
- Review of the patent filings and patent publications for innovations in algae and seaweed protein market
- Insight into the recent industry structure, competitive aspects of each product segment, increasing investment on R&D activities, market development strategies, and company value share analysis
- Identification of major stakeholders and analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their recent developments, financial performance, segmental revenues, and operational integration
- Company profiles of the leading global players, including Algenuity Ltd., Arizona Algae Products LLC, Corbion N.V., DIC Corp., E.I.D. Parry (India) Ltd., Earthrise Nutritionals LLC, Nutrex Hawaii, Seaweed & Co., and Tianjin Norland Biotech Co., Ltd.
The report provides estimates and forecasts of the worldwide algae and seaweed protein market, with a detailed analysis of specific regions, countries and manufacturers.
In this report, the global market by type is segmented into microalgae and seaweed/macroalgae. The market is also segmented by application, including food and beverages, animal feed and dietary supplements.
The current market size and future estimates are provided in terms of value (U.S. $ millions), using 2022 as a base year, with a forecast provided for the period of 2023 to 2028.
The report also discusses the major players in each regional market. The report concludes with a focus on the competitive landscape and includes profiles of the major vendors.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Growing Market for Alternative Proteins.
- Growing Animal Feed Industry.
- Increasing Demand for Dietary Supplements.
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2022|
|Forecast period considered||2023-2028|
|Base year market size||$904.7 million|
|Market size forecast||$1.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period of 2023-2028|
|Units considered||$ Millions and Million Tons|
|Segments covered||By Type, Application, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa (MEA)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Japan, Italy, Germany, France, U.K., South Africa, and Saudi Arabia|
|Key Market Drivers||
|Companies studied||ALGENUITY , ALGENOL BIOTECH LLC , ALLMICROALGAE - NATURAL PRODUCTS S.A. , ARIZONA ALGAE PRODUCTS LLC , CERES BIOTECH CO., LTD. , CORBION NV , DIC CORP. , E.I.D. PARRY , EARTHRISE NUTRITIONALS LLC , FAR EAST BIO-TEC CO., LTD. , NUTREX HAWAII , SEAWEED & CO. , SUN CHLORELLA CORP. , TIANJIN NORLAND BIOTECH CO., LTD. , TRITON ALGAE INNOVATIONS LTD. , YUNNAN GREEN A BIOLOGICAL PROJECT CO., LTD.|