Cannabis Extraction: Global Markets
The global cannabis extraction market should reach $3.7 billion by 2027 from $1.7 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1% for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027.
- 51 data tables and 113 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for cannabis extraction equipment and services
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for cannabis extraction industry, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis by equipment, services, extraction method, and geographic region
- Coverage of the technological, economic and business considerations of the cannabis extraction market with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets
- Discussion of current and future market potential for market for cannabis extraction tools and services, along with a supply chain analysis, industry regulations, and other forces relevant to this market
- Regional market outlook with select sub-regional breakdowns for countries with promising market demands for cannabis extraction and applications thereof
- Emphasis on the trends and developments in the market, global competitive landscape analysis, and innovations in the cannabis industry
- Descriptive company profiles of the major cannabis extraction companies, including Aptia Engineering, Danaher Corp., Eurofins Scientific, Neptune Wellness Solutions, PerkinElmer Inc., Root Sciences and Sage Analytics
This report studies the global market for cannabis extraction equipment and services using 2021 as a base year and provides estimates for each year of the forecast period, 2022-2027, with projections for CAGR. The scope of this report is limited and covers global markets for cannabis extraction equipment and services only. The market is divided by equipment, services, methods and region. Projected and forecasted market size estimates are constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
This report provides market insights into the global cannabis extraction market, focusing on the U.S., Europe, Asia and the top cannabis extraction companies in those countries. It provides information, including market size, expected growth rates, market drivers, restraints, and other trends and developments.
This report should serve as an analytical and informational business tool with the primary purpose of examining growth in the overall cannabis extraction market, growth in the individual segments of the cannabis extraction industry, subcategories within those segments, new developments in the market, current research and future opportunities in the cannabis extraction industry.
Beyond this, each segment and subsegment of cannabis extraction is examined. Growth rates and reasons for growth in each non-alcoholic beverage segment are provided. This report studies the following segments:
- Equipment subcategories:
- Cannabis extraction equipment.
- Cannabis analytical testing equipment.
- Services subcategories:
- Cannabis extraction services.
- Cannabis analytical testing services.
- Cannabis regulatory and compliance services.
- Method subcategories:
- CO2-based extraction.
- Ethanol based extraction.
- Hydrocarbons based extraction.
- Vegetable oils based extraction.
- Other extraction methods.
The regional markets covered are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. This report also discusses the major players in each regional market for cannabis extraction. It explains the foremost market drivers of the global cannabis extraction market, current trends within the industry, and the regional dynamics of the cannabis extraction market. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major international vendors in the cannabis extraction industry.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022–2027|
|Base year market size||$1.5 billion|
|Market size forecast||$3.6 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 16.1% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Region, Type, Method|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, The Middle East and Africa|
|Countries covered||The U.S., Canada, Germany, The Netherlands, The U.K., Poland, Italy, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, Indonesia., Australia, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Rest of South America.|