Global Markets for Food Processing and Food Packaging Equipment
The global market for equipment used in food processing and packaging is expected to reach nearly $31.5 billion by 2020 from about $25.7 billion in 2015, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2%, from 2015 to 2020.
- An overview of the global market for food processing and packaging
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Detailed coverage of processing and packaging equipment for milk, meat, poultry and fish, beverages, grains, fruit, vegetables, and baked goods
- Breakdowns of the market by region, application, packaging and processing technology, and by food type
- A detailed analysis of the structure of the food processing and packaging industry
- Relevant patent analysis
- Profiles of leading companies in the industry
This report focuses on the global market of food processing and packing equipment and provides an updated review including basic design and its applications in various segments of food processing and packing such as meat, fish and poultry, milk, fruits and vegetables, beverages, industrial bakery products and grains. The scope of the study is global. BCC Research analyzes each market and its application, regulatory environment, new products and advancements, market projections and market shares. The geographical regions covered in the report are North America, Europe and emerging markets. “Emerging markets” covers all countries such as India, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and so forth.
Also included in the report are relevant patent analysis and comprehensive profiles of companies that lead the food processing and packaging equipment industry.
The key market players for food processing are Illinois Tool Works Inc., Marel, Manitowoc Foodservice, GEA Group AG, John Bean Technologies Corp., Tetra Pak (an industrial group of Tetra Laval Group), Sidel (an industrial group of Tetra Laval Group) and The Middleby Corp., whereas the food packaging market is led by Sidel, TetraPak, Krones AG, KHS Group and Graphic Packaging Holding Co.
Shalini Shahani Dewan focuses on pharmaceuticals and biotechnology and has been a BCC Research contributor since 2002 as both an analyst and project manager. She has explored a wide range of topics and companies, including working for Johnson & Johnson doing market surveillance. She has an undergraduate degree in pharmacy and master's degree in medicinal chemistry. She resides in the Bay Area.
- Global Markets for CT Scanners (HLC024B)
- Technologies for Long-term Care and Home Healthcare: Global Markets (HLC079D)
- Renal Dialysis Equipment: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC164B)
- Fluoroscopy and C-arms: Technologies and Global Markets (HLC148B)
- Global Markets for Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging (PHM043G)
The global market for equipment used in food processing and packaging was $21.7 billion in 2012 and $23 billion in 2013. This market is expected to reach $31.3 billion by 2018, rising at a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% from 2013 to 2018.
- An overview of the global market for food processing and packaging.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2011 and 2012, estimates for 2013, and projections of CAGRs through 2018.
- Breakdowns of the market by region, application, packaging and processing technology, and by food type.
- Comprehensive profiles of leading companies in the industry.