Food Testing, Inspection and Certification Market: Global Market Opportunities and Competitive Landscape
This report provides exhaustive coverage of the critical business issues defining the food testing, inspecting, and certification market. The report identifies significant revenue growth drivers (in specific categories) supporting the food testing, inspection, and certification market. The study also predicts the impact of internal and external factors on the current food testing, inspection, and certification market and the factors that will affect the industry in the coming years.
- 30 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global market opportunities for food testing, inspection and certification along with the industry competitive landscape
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and market forecast for food testing, inspection and certification, and corresponding market share analysis by technology, contaminant types, and region
- Discussion of current and future demand in the global food testing and inspection market, along with the industry value chain analysis, competitive environment, and technology updates
- Emphasis on the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) standards, players offering ESG services, and market outlook of ESG services for the food industry
- Analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Market share analysis of the key manufacturers in the food testing, inspection, and certification market, their business strategy analysis, product mapping, and operational integration
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Hardy Diagnostics, Intertek group Plc, Promega Corp and R-Biopharm AG.
This report provides market insights into the food testing, inspection and certification market, specifically focusing on the global markets. It provides an array of information, including market size, expected growth rates, market drivers and restraints, and other market trends and developments. This report analyzes the market trends of food safety testing with data from 2021, CAGR projections for the forecast period from 2022 to 2027 and an analysis of the top leading players in the food TIC market. BCC Research analyzed key categories and regions to determine the present and future food safety testing market status, as well as forecasted market growth from 2022 to 2027.
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$18.8 billion|
|Market size forecast||$29 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 7.6% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, South America|
|Key Market Drivers||