Cloud kitchen: Global Markets
The global cloud kitchens market reached $36.9 billion in 2022 and should reach $68.7 billion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.2% during the forecast period of 2022-2027.
- 48 data tables and 55 additional tables
- A detailed overview of the global cloud kitchen market
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the current and future market potential for cloud kitchen; and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Discussion of the major market dynamics for cloud kitchens, recent food and beverages industry structure, technology advancements, regulatory scenarios, and demographic shifts within the marketplace
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global cloud kitchen market in USD million value terms, and their corresponding market share analysis by product type, serving type, business model, and geographic region
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the cloud kitchens market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Review of the current market status for cloud kitchens, issues and challenges, industry supply chain analysis, competitive scenario, and COVID-19 implications on the marketplace
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet the emerging demand for online food delivery services owing to their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape based on their business strategies, product mapping, and operational integration
- Company profiles of major players within the industry, including Domino’s Pizza Inc., DoorDash Inc., McDonald’s Corp., Starbucks Corp., and Taco Bell Corp.
This report segments the cloud kitchen market by serving type, business type, food type, kitchen type, and region. The report provides an overview of the cloud kitchen global market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report estimates market data for 2022-2027.
The cloud kitchen market is segmented by serving type into collection takeaway and delivery takeaway. Based on business type, the cloud kitchen global market has been categorized into chain and independent stores. Based on food type, the market has been divided into fast food, fish & seafood, beverages, Asian and others. Based on kitchen type, the market has been divided into individual and shared kitchen. Geographical regions in the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW (South America, the Middle East and Africa). Revenue forecasts from 2022 to 2027 are given for the cloud kitchen global market segments mentioned above, with estimated values derived from solutions and service providers’ total revenue.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$31.6 billion|
|Market size forecast||$68.7 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 13.2% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Type of Service, Business Type, Food Type, Kitchen Type, Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Spain, Italy, Russia, Sweden, Austria, Netherlands, Norway, Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore, South America, Middle East, Africa|
|Key Market Drivers||