Global Markets for Aquaculture Products
The global market for aquaculture products should reach $226.2 billion by 2022 from $169.9 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9%, from 2017 to 2022.
- 102 data tables
- An overview of the global market for aquaculture products
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the market by product type, culture type, and region
- Discussion of the major trends and challenges affecting the market
- Descriptions of major market drivers
- Profiles of key companies in the market, including American Abalone Farms, Bakkafrost, Cargill, Eastern Fish, Nova Sea, Russian Aquaculture, The Scottish Salmon Co. and Taylor Shellfish
The scope of this report is comprehensive, covering the present status and future prospects for the markets for aquaculture North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and the rest of the world (ROW). The ROW region includes all countries in the Middle East and Africa.
The values presented in the forecast tables represent the market value (in millions of dollars) and volumes (in tonnes) of aquaculture products. All growth rates in the tables and the text are based on compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) from 2017 through 2022. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues.
The market is categorized by aquaculture product types, applications, type of culture and regional markets. The estimated values have been derived from manufacturers’ total revenues. However, in many cases production volume has been considered.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of the major aquaculture product vendors, as well as company profiles.
Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Karen Shah has 11 years of experience in industry research and market sizing, primarily in the manufacturing, industrial, pharmaceuticals and financial sectors.