The global market for non-sugar sweeteners should grow from $14.4 billion in 2018 to $16.5 billion by 2023, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% from 2018 through 2023.
- 92 data tables
- An overview of the global markets for non-sugar sweeteners
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017 to 2018, and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Discussion covering non-sugar sweeteners: types, need, benefits, limitations, and regulations
- Significant patents and their allocations in various categories of non-sugar sweeteners
- Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Cargill Inc., GLG Life Tech Corp., Naturex and Roquette
The scope of this report is broad and covers several types and applications of non-sugar sweeteners. The market is broken down by subtypes, applications, and regional markets for each of the submarkets. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are provided for each of the major types of non-sugar sweeteners, along with their subtypes, applications and regional markets.
This report also includes a brief discussion of the major players in each sub-segment of the non-sugar sweeteners markets. It explains the major market drivers for the global non-sugar sweeteners industry, current trends within the industry and major end-user industries for the global non-sugar sweeteners market.
Aneesh Kumar has been a project manager and partner with BizImpact Knowledge Services, LLP, a market research and services company primarily focused on opportunities in science and technology, since 2011. Kumar manages a team focused on global market research projects, primary interviews and market forecasting. He holds a BBA from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India and is a member of the Indo-German Chambers of Commerce.
The global market for non-sugar sweeteners totaled almost $13.2 billion in 2013 and nearly $13.5 billion by 2014. The total market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% from 2014 through 2019 and reach $14.6 billion by 2019.
- An overview of the global markets for non sugar sweeteners.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, and projections of CAGRs through 2019.
- Discussion covering non-sugar sweeteners: types, need, benefits, limitations and regulations.
- Significant patents and their allocation in each category of non-sugar sweeteners.
- Company profiles of major players in the sweeteners business, including sweetener manufacturers and processors.
The global market for non-sugar sweeteners in 2010 was at about $9.2 billion and is expected to reach $9.3 billion in 2011. The market is expected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% and reach nearly $9.9 billion by 2016.