Market research reports on: Lithium, alkaline, molten carbonate, proton exchange membranes, fuel cells, alternative energies, hybrids and others.Let's Connect
The global market for proton exchange membrane fuel cell (PEMFC) membrane electrode assembly (MEA) components should reach $2.6 billion by 2022 from $766 million in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 27.9% during 2017-2022.
The global market for sodium-ion batteries will grow from $420 million in 2017 to $1.2 billion by 2022 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 23.9% for the period of 2017-2022.
The global market for advanced battery and fuel cell materials reached $22.7 billion in 2016. The market should reach $32.8 billion by 2022, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.6% from 2017 to 2022.
The global market for USB battery chargers reached nearly $14.7 billion in 2015. This market is expected to grow from nearly $14.2 billion in 2016 to $18.5 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate of 5.5% from 2016-2021.
The global electric vehicle power sources market totaled roughly $11.9 billion in 2013 at the manufacturers’ level. This market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.1% between 2014 and 2019 under a consensus scenario. This will result in nearly $12.4 billion in 2014 and $20.9 billion global market in 2019.
The global metal air batteries market reached $453.1 million in 2013. This market is expected to grow to $1.7 billion in 2018, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 31.0%.
The global market for thin-film batteries reached $51.8 million in 2012. The market is expected to reach $87.3 million in 2013 and $647.6 million in 2018 for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 49.3%.
This review provides a comprehensive summary of news and events that affected the market for power sources and advanced vehicles in 2012, as reported in the BCC Research newsletter, “Power Sources and Advanced Vehicle Progress.”
The global wholesale level market for battery control technology was nearly $86 billion in 2011 and should grow to more than $124 billion (constant 2012 dollars) by 2016 under a consensus scenario, a CAGR of 7%.
The Fuel Cell Industry Review will provide a comprehensive summary of all major news and other events that affected the global fuel cell industry in 2011.
- An overview of the current and future global markets for e-bikes
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historical market revenue data (sales figures) for 2022, estimates for 2023, forecasts for 2024 and 2026, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2028
- Estimate of the actual market size and revenue forecast for the global e-bike market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on vehicle class, configuration, motor type, propulsion type, battery type, battery capacity, application, sales channel, and region
- Overview of the significant driving trends and challenges that affect the global e-bike market and its vendor landscape
- Analysis of market growth opportunities with a holistic review of Porter’s five forces model, industry value chain, use case analysis, and the impacts of region and industry-specific macroeconomic variables on the global e-bike market
- Discussion of sustainability trends and factors in the market for electric bikes, with emphasis on ESG performance, ESG score analysis, future of ESG, case study, and the ESG practices followed in the industry
- Analysis of the competitive intelligence featuring top market players, their global rankings, recent developments, key financials and segmental revenues, and product offerings
- Company profiles of the leading market players