Global Electromedical Devices Market
The global market for electromedical devices reached $41.3 billion in 2018 and should reach $58.5 billion by 2023, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 97 tables
- An overview of global electromedical equipment market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterisation and quantification of electromedical equipment market based on device type, end user and region
- Coverage of strategies adopted by key players, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and innovations within electromedical equipment industry
- Information on regulatory framework, growth indicators and key decision supporting factors
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Abbott, Boston Scientific Corp., Fujifilm Holding Corp., Ge Healthcare, Hitachi, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Siemens Healthcare and Zimmer Biomet
The scope of this report is broad and covers various devices available in the electromedical equipment market and potential application sectors across various end users. The electromedical equipment market is broken down by device type. Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for each device and end user with estimated values derived from the revenue of manufacturers total revenues.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players across each regional electromedical equipment market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global electromedical equipment market and current trends within the industry.
The report concludes with a special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global electromedical equipment market.
Vijay Laxmi has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare domain. In addition to providing business research and consulting, she has conducted corporate briefings for top players in a wide range of market segments. She has worked with major market research firms and handled projects for various consultancies. Her market research studies include reports on:
- Various medical device markets.
- High-growth and niche markets in healthcare and life sciences.
- The home healthcare market.
- Medical tourism.