Health and Weight Management Market
The global market for health and weight management should grow from $166.3 billion in 2020 to reach $259.1 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 40 data tables and 24 additional tables
- A descriptive study with an industry analysis of the global health and weight management market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 and 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Data corresponding to obesity-related disease and statistics for fitness and exercising in the general population
- Description of current trends, products, evolving technologies and a variety of services – such as fitness centers and health clubs, slimming centers and commercial weight loss centers, consulting services, and online weight loss programs – in health and weight management related industry
- Competitive landscape covering companies involved in manufacturing and marketing of diet supplements and products, fitness equipment, monitoring devices, and drug development sector
- Insight into the intellectual property and patents, new trends and developments, clinical trials on weight loss medications, and potential markets for future developments
- Company profiles of market-leading players, including Fitbit Inc., Gold's Gym International Inc., MyFitnessPal, Novo Nordisk A/S and WW International Inc.