Health and Weight Management Market
The global market for health and weight management should grow from $166.3 billion in 2020 to reach $259.1 billion by 2025 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.3% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 40 data tables and 24 additional tables
- A descriptive study with an industry analysis of the global health and weight management market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2018 and 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Market resaerch data corresponding to obesity-related disease and statistics for fitness and exercising in the general population
- Evaluation of current market size, market trends, and description of products and technologies
- Coverage of services – such as fitness centers and health clubs, slimming centers and commercial weight loss centers, consulting services, and online weight loss programs – in health and weight management related industry
- Market share analysis of key market participants and their competitive landscape covering companies involved in manufacturing and marketing of diet supplements and products, fitness equipment, monitoring devices, and drug development sector
- Insight into the intellectual property and patents, new trends and developments, clinical trials on weight loss medications, and potential markets for future developments
- Company profiles of market-leading players, including Fitbit Inc., Gold's Gym International Inc., MyFitnessPal, Novo Nordisk A/S and WW International Inc.
This report represents an important business tool for evaluating technologies, trends, products and market participants in the health and weight management sector. The geographic scope of this study is worldwide. The report identifies the main elements of products, services, and trends in different types of industries.
Dr. Marianna Tcherpakov has more than 10 years of experience as a bench scientist specializing in the areas of biochemistry, cell biology and industrial assay development and drug manufacturing. She has contributed to a number of scientific publications and holds several patents. She has expertise as an assay development scientist and is familiar with different research field trends and likely future developments.