Health Food Reigns
For years, coastal consumers have enjoyed access to healthy foods, easily stumbling upon kombucha or probiotic-filled chocolates in trendy, niche boutiques and health food stores. This past year, we've seen larger corporations embrace wellness, starting a strong ripple effect and bringing better food at better prices to grocery stores across the country. These moves indicate a strong interest in millennials, a demographic with an estimated $1 trillion of buying power who are more dedicated to eating well and supporting ethical, sustainable business practices with their dollars than any other generation.
- An overview of the health food industry and discussion about their growing need
- Knowledge about oats as a healthy alternative and information on kombucha or probiotic-filled chocolates
- Information on GMO free products and their benefits
- Comparative study of traditional health food, modern health food and functional health food
- Insight into government programs and policies in support of health food usage
The analyst of this report, Smruti Munshi, has specialized in the medical technologies space for more than five years. She focuses on monitoring and analyzing emerging trends, technologies, competitive benchmarking and market dynamics in the medical imaging industry. She has worked on several projects spanning the EMEA markets, ranging from market insights, industry overviews, to comprehensive marketing and technology-oriented custom consulting. Ms. Munshi has an M.S. in Biomedical Engineering and a B.S. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering. She has authored several reports for BCC Research in the medical field.