Machine Learning in the Life Sciences
The report provides a detailed description of Machine learning (ML) as the branch of artificial intelligence and its possible range of functions. Latest developments and recent achievements in the life sciences due to machine learning will also be assessed.
- An overview of global market outlook for machine learning in life sciences
- Identification of machine learning applications in life science sector
- Recent achievements in life science due to machine learning
- Strategies adopted in machine learning with focus on life science (e.g., types of algorithms, regression trees, artificial neural networks, and evolutionary computation)
- Information on Gaussian process models
- Coverage of major issues related to machine learning
- Analysis of current and emerging trends in machine learning
Margareth Gagliardi, Chief Research Analyst in Advanced Materials for BCC Research, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of advanced materials, specializing in ceramic formulations, materials processing, and new product development. After receiving her degrees in Chemical and Ceramic Engineering, she worked in both manufacturing and R&D holding senior management positions within U.S. and European firms producing electronic, mechanical, chemical, and structural components.
She is currently focusing on market intelligence and advanced technologies analysis for organizations and research institutions that operate within a range of high-tech industries.