Machine Learning in the Life Sciences
The report provides a detailed description of Machine learning (ML) as the branch of artificial intelligence and its possible range of functions. Latest developments and recent achievements in the life sciences due to machine learning will also be assessed.
- An overview of global market outlook for machine learning in life sciences
- Identification of machine learning applications in life science sector
- Recent achievements in life science due to machine learning
- Strategies adopted in machine learning with focus on life science (e.g., types of algorithms, regression trees, artificial neural networks, and evolutionary computation)
- Information on Gaussian process models
- Coverage of major issues related to machine learning
- Analysis of current and emerging trends in machine learning
Margareth Gagliardi has extensive experience in the field of advanced materials, specializing in ceramic formulations, materials processing, and new product development. For more than 20 years, she has held management positions in both manufacturing and R&D within U.S. and European firms producing electronic, mechanical, chemical and structural components. She currently works as a consultant serving a variety of organizations and research institutions. She holds a B.S. in Chemical Engineering and an M.S. in Ceramic Engineering.