Medical Ultrasound Devices: Technologies and Global Markets
The global market for medical ultrasound devices will grow from $6.7 billion in 2018 to $7.8 billion by 2023 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.0% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 42 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global medical ultrasound device market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, 2017, estimates for 2018 and projections of CAGRs through 2023
- Description of two-dimensional (2D), 3D and 4D ultrasound and discussion of their significant impact in the clinical arena
- Information on doppler ultrasound, and high-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU)
- Detailed analysis of the key competitor engaged in the market, including Alpinion Medical Systems, Echo Medical Control (ECM), Philips Healthcare Company, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Telemed Ltd.
The current report provides detailed exposure to the medical ultrasound device market. The focus of the current report is to provide an in-depth analysis of the clinical application of ultrasound equipment, and also the current and future market potentials for ultrasound devices. The report provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and restraints by region for medical ultrasound devices. Since this report is on medical ultrasound, only medical/clinical applications are considered here. Non-clinical applications are not part of this report.
The report also covers competition analysis, regulatory environment, latest technology developments and market share by application, as well as market projections to 2023. The report details market shares of medical ultrasound devices by diagnostics (2D, 3D and 4D ultrasound, Doppler ultrasound), and therapeutics (High-intensity focused ultrasound [HIFU] and extracorporeal shockwave therapy) segments. By application, the market is segmented into radiology/general imaging, cardiology, obstetrics/gynecology, urogenital, breast imaging, anesthesia and other emerging applications.
Also covered in the current report is an in-depth analysis of market drivers, restraints and microeconomic factors affecting the growth of medical ultrasound devices by region (regions include North America, Europe, Asia-pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa). Global market shares, with special emphasis on the latest technology developed is included in this report. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2017, as the base year, 2018 and forecast for 2023.
Led by Research Head Karthik Arun, the BCC Research staff is composed of expert analysts skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis; and who have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration, surgery and other subject areas.