Mobile Health (mHealth) Technologies and Global Markets
The global mHealth market reached nearly $1.5 billion in 2012. This market is expected to grow to $2.4 billion in 2013 and $21.5 billion in 2018 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 54.9% over the five-year period from 2013 to 2018.
- A global overview of the mobile health technology market
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012, estiamtes for 2013, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2018.
- A presentation of the changing mobile health technology environment in terms of new challenges and rising opportunities.
- Information regarding market trends, leading service providers, therapy markets, and the most popular mHealth applications.
- Insight into the second generation of mHealth devices, projected regulatory patterns, and innovative devices and services to be launched in the near future.
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industries covered.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This new report on Mobile Health will provide a brief description on the current status of the industry and recent developments. It presents the changing environment, in terms of new challenges and rising opportunities. The report analyzes the market trends, leading service providers, therapy markets and most popular mHealth applications, in terms of downloads and revenues.
The report will also explore the primary beneficiaries of mHealth and identify the areas/services with revenue growth opportunities in the mHealth industry, across the globe. Finally, it will provide future insights into the second generation of mHealth devices, the projected regulatory patterns, innovative devices and services to be launched in the near future. The report will also discuss briefly how mHealth services will be integrated in the future healthcare environment.
Dr. C. L. Barton has more than 10 years’ practical pharmaceutical research experience with a leading pharmaceutical company and has served as a Pan-European Pharmaceutical analyst with a European bank. Dr. C.L. Barton Ltd. aims to provide independent, tailor-made, pharmaceutical thematic research to investment houses. Research reports combine independent scientific analysis with patients- and prescription-based models to forecast the potential sales growth of key developmental drugs and to isolate the key drivers within the pharmaceutical sector. For further information, visit www.pharmavision.co.uk.
Jatin Gupta is an MS Biotechnology graduate from the University of Manchester. He has gained extensive experience in primary market research through his research at leading business intelligence agencies in the UK and India.