Type 2 Diabetes Treatment: Global Market Outlook
The goal is to provide an up-to-date analysis of the global type 2 diabetes treatment market and future opportunities in the market. It presents a thorough and up-to-date global assessment of the market and business of the type 2 diabetes treatment. This will help industry participants, suppliers, government bodies, associations, and customers make the informed decisions needed to compete and succeed in the marketplace. The scope of the study includes the various types of medicines involved in type 2 diabetes treatment and management. Blood glucose monitoring, diagnostic systems and devices, and insulin-delivery devices used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, however, have been excluded from this study.
- A comprehensive overview of the global market for the treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Analyses of the global and regional market trends, with historic revenue data from 2019 to 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2023, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the current and future market potential for this innovation driven market, and areas of focus to forecast the market into various segments and sub-segments
- Discussion of the industry growth driving factors and challenges that will shape the market for type 2 diabetes treatment as the basis for projecting demand in the next few years (2022-2027)
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global type 2 diabetes treatment market, and corresponding market share analysis by therapy type, route of administration, end user, and region
- Holistic review of the COVID-19 pandemic implications on the global market for treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Review of the patent grants and patent applications on type 2 diabetes treatment solutions and related technologies
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
In this report, the market has been segmented based on route of administration, therapy type and region. The report provides an overview of the global type 2 diabetes treatment market and analyses market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, it provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2022 to 2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on route of administration, therapy type and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of type 2 diabetes therapies providers.
The report covers the market for type 2 diabetes treatment with regard to the therapy type across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. It estimates the global market for type 2 diabetes treatment in 2021, and then provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The scope of the study includes the various types of medicines involved in type 2 diabetes treatment and management. Blood glucose monitoring, diagnostic systems and devices, and insulin-delivery devices used in the treatment of type 2 diabetes, however, have been excluded from this study.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022 to 2027|
|Base year market size||$52.6 billion|
|Market size forecast||$77.2 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 6.6% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||route of administration, therapy type, and region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (ROW)|
|Key Market Drivers||