3D Printing Software: Global Markets to 2023
The global market for 3D printing software should grow from $787.5 million in 2018 to reach $2.1 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.2% for the period of 2018-2023.
- 56 tables
- Industry analysis of the 3D printing software
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Segmentation of the global 3D printing software market by type, end-user, application industry and geographical region
- Coverage of the significant patents in 3D printing software market by type, by company and other categorizations
- Assessment of the major drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the global 3D printing software market
- Discussion of the major players across each regional market
- Company profiles of major key players in the market, including 3D Systems Corp., Ansys Inc., Autodesk Inc., Dassault Systemes, Materialise NV, PTC, and Stratasys Ltd.
This study includes analysis of key trends within the 3D printing software market and its various segments. It also provides the global market trends and revenue for various segments through 2023. The report divides the 3D printing software market into technology types: modeling, slicing and platform. The scope of the report does not include the service segment.
Further, the market is segmented by end-use industries such as healthcare, consumer products, automotive, aerospace and defense and other industries. The other category includes industries such as food, fashion, education, architecture and entertainment. The study analyzes 3D printing software adoption and revenue trends across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Rest of the World (ROW).
This report also includes company profiles of key 3D printing software vendors to describe the competitive landscape including market share and key developments. Key 3D printing software vendors discussed in this report include Autodesk Inc., 3D systems Inc., Dassault Systemes, Materialise NV and PTC.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.