3D Food Printing
The global 3D food printing market should grow from $485.5 million in 2020 to $1.0 billion by 2025, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.1% for the period of 2020-2025.
- 64 data tables and 28 additional tables
- An overview of global market for printers & services for 3D food printing and description of its market size and future growth
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Idea about ecological and health aspects of 3D printed food
- Discussion on how 3D printing is going to change the future of the food industry
- Explanation of major drivers, restraints, and key developments of the 3D food printing market
- Market share analysis of the 3D food printers and services based on type of process, technology, form of material, end-use product, ingredient and country
- Identification of the trends, gaps and opportunities in the market and estimation of current and future demand of 3D food printers and services
- Briefing about impact of coronavirus on the global economy and thereby affecting 3D food printing industry
- Company profiles of the major vendors in the market, including BeeHex Inc., byFlow, New Kinpo Group, Natural Machines Inc., Print2Taste GmbH and WASP Co.
This report overviews the global market for 3D food printing and analyzes global market trends. It uses 2019 as a base year and provides estimates for 2020 and 2025 with projection of CAGR in the forecast duration. The report includes a discussion of technological factors, competitive factors and economic trends affecting the market. Furthermore, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the global 3D printing market and current trends within the industry.
The report covers 3D food printing materials, printers and services segments in brief. The global market for 3D food printers has been analyzed in terms of process, technologies, end-use products, ingredients, form of material and region. Processes covered are extrusion processes, inkjet printing, powder binding deposition, bioprinting processes and other processes. Technologies discussed include material extrusion, melting material extrusion, binder jetting and other technology. Forms of materials covered are liquid materials, powder materials, paste materials and other forms of materials. End-products covered are bakery products, confectionery products, snacks and other food products. Ingredients discussed include dairy products, chocolate and sugars, carbohydrates and proteins, fruits and vegetables, and other ingredients. The report concludes with detailed profiles of major vendors in the global 3D food printing market. BCC Research examined key categories and regions of the 3D food printers and services market and forecasted market growth from 2020 to 2025.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.