Global Markets for 3D Printing
The global market for 3D printing reached $10.2 billion in 2019 and should reach $27.5 billion by 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.0% for the period of 2019-2024.
- 27 data tables and 16 additional tables
- Brief overview of the three-dimensional (3D) printing technologies and their corresponding global markets
- Analyses of the global market trends with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Identification of 3D printing technologies with the greatest commercial potential in the industry during the forecast period
- Evaluation of competitive landscape and market strategies, trends in product launch, market share analysis and financial statistics
- Information on the recent market trends in overall 3D printing market and its four components: 3D printers, 3D printing services, software and printing materials
- Company profiles of leading market participants within the industry, including Align Technology, Autodesk, Inc., B9creations Llc, Basf Se, Concept Laser, Evonik Industries Ag, Makergear Llc, Microjet Technologies, Printerinks Europe Ltd., Solidscape, Inc., Tethon 3D, Ultimaker B.V., and Weistek
The report addresses trends in 3D printing technology and the global market for the most promising 3D printing technology applications during the period from 2018 through 2024, including:
- Powder bed fusion.
- Vat photopolymerization.
- Material extrusion.
- Directed energy deposition.
- Laminated object manufacturing.
- Other processes.
- Plastics and polymers.
- Others (e.g., wax, graphene, bio-ink).
Andrew McWilliams spent more than 25 years as a consultant with Ernst & Young, McKinsey & Company and A.T. Kearny focused on manufacturing before segueing into research analysis. He has been covering myriad technology categories for BCC Research for more than 15 years. McWilliams has a BA from Princeton University and an MA from Harvard University. He has worked in more than 40 countries and he resides in the greater Boston area.