AI in Remote Patient Monitoring: Global Market Outlook
This report provides a global market outlook of the AI in remote patient monitoring (RPM). It presents an up-to-date analysis of the global AI in RPM market, and data corresponding to market size, revenue forecast in USD million terms, and market share analysis based on the offering segments, technology, application, and region. The report examines new and emerging market trends and opportunities, and an assessment of the macroeconomic factors affecting the AI in remote patient monitoring market. The report concludes with the company profiles of leading market participants and their offerings in AI in remote patient monitoring market.
- A brief general outlook of the global market for AI in remote patient monitoring (RPM)
- Analyses of the global market trends, with market revenue/sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Understanding of the upcoming market potential for AI in remote monitoring solutions with an emphasis on new products and technologies, and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for AI remote patient monitoring market, and corresponding market share analysis based on offering, technology, application and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, technology adaptations in digital health solutions, latest developments, govt. regulations, and macroeconomic forces affecting the global AI in RPM market outlook
- Company profiles of the major industry players, and their offerings (of relevant products and solutions) and the recent industry developments
In this report, the market has been segmented based on offering, technology, application, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global AI in remote patient monitoring market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on offering, technology, applications, and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of AI in remote patient monitoring application providers.
The report covers the market for AI in remote patient monitoring with regard to the user base, across different regions. It also highlights major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. The report estimates the global market for AI in remote patient monitoring in 2021 and provides projections for the expected market size through 2027.
The scope of the study includes the AI in remote patient monitoring care platform and associated services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$1.1 billion|
|Market size forecast||$4.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 25.2% for the forecast period of 2022-2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||By Offering, Technology, Application, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW (Latin America and the Middle East and Africa)|
|Key Market Drivers||