Global AIOps Market
The global market for AIOps is estimated to grow from $3.0 billion in 2021 to reach $9.4 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.1% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
- 35 data tables and 33 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for AIOps or artificial intelligence for IT operations
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021-2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of the current market size and revenue forecast for the global AIOps market, and corresponding market share analysis by organization size, deployment type, end-user industry and geographical region
- Highlights of the emerging technology trends, upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market and its various segments estimating current and future demand for AIOps
- Insight into the product offering and future of AIOps — the nucleus of digital operations — and their applications in monitoring and managing the modern IT environments
- Assessment of COVID-19 impact on the market for AIOps within the advanced analytics industry
- Identification of the companies that are best positioned to meet this demand because of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Discussion of the key strategies adopted by players such as collaborations and partnerships, product innovations, and acquisitions, expansions and investments
- Evaluation of the company competitive landscape of major market participants based on their recent developments and total segmental revenues of the AI solutions
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading industry players, including BigPanda Inc., BMC Software Inc., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Logz.io, Moogsoft Inc., and Splunk Inc.
The market has been segmented based on organization size, deployment, end-user industry and geography. The report provides an overview of the global AIOps market, analyzes market trends and provides a qualitative analysis of application landscape.
With 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period of 2021 through 2026. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on organization size, deployment, end-user industry and geography. Market values have been estimated based on the total segmental revenue of the AI solutions, including platform and services, aimed at addressing IT operations.
The report covers the market for AIOps with regards to applications in various end-user industries across different regions. It also focuses on the major trends and challenges that affect the market and the vendor landscape. Application of AI and ML in areas such as experience management operations and delivery automation are not considered as part of the scope of the study.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Research Team possesses expertise and experience in life and physical science domains. They specialize in offering valuable business insights, including industry analysis, competitor intelligence, strategic and financial analysis, and opportunity assessment. The team has in-depth knowledge of various sectors, including healthcare, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, IT, automation, advanced materials, and energy. They are proficient in qualitative and quantitative market intelligence providing clients with actionable insights. With a vast understanding of the competitive landscape, the team can support clients in making data-driven decisions to help them achieve a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market (BIO247A)
- Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) Technology: Current and Future Markets (SMC051E)
- Global Abrasive Market: Materials, Products, and Applications (AVM033E)
- Hydraulic Pumps and Motors: Global Markets (MFG034C)
- Global Bronchoscopy Market (MDS097A)