Global Robotic Process Automation Market: Trends and Forecast (2022-2027)
The global market for robotic process automation (RPA) is estimated to increase from $3.2 billion in 2022 to reach $15.3 billion by 2027, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 36.8% during the forecast period of 2022 through 2027.
- 43 data tables and 30 additional tables
- An up-to-date overview of the global market for robotic process automation (RPA) technology
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue for 2021, estimates for 2022, market forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for global robotic process automation in USD million values, market forecast, and corresponding market share analysis based on solution, deployment type, size of enterprise, end-use industry, and geographic region
- Review of the promising new RPA tools and technologies still in the development, and their implementation with the greatest commercial potential during the forecast period (2022 to 2027)
- Detailed understanding of the key market trends, drivers and restraints that will shape the market for RPA tools and technologies as the basis for projecting demand over the next five years
- Identification of the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Review of the patents issued on robotic process automation technology across each major category, and emerging new developments in the global RPA market
- Updated information on recent mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and new product launches in the market for robotic process automation during 2019-2022
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading global players, including Appian Corp., Blue Prism Group Plc, CGI Inc., Datamatics Global Services Ltd., NTT Advanced Technology Corp., Nice Robotic Automation, and UiPath Inc.
The report provides an overview of the global RPA market and analyzes market trends. Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides market data for the forecast period 2022 through 2027 by making estimates with values derived from total revenues of prominent players. Revenue forecasts for this period are segmented based on solution, deployment, size of enterprise, industry and geography.
The report also identifies the major players in the RPA market, explains the major market drivers and current trends, and explores the competitive landscape. The report concludes with profiles of the major players in the global market.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BCC Publishing Staff comprises expert analysts who are skilled in conducting primary research, secondary research and data analysis and have decades of combined experience covering a wide range of industries, including healthcare, advanced materials and emerging technologies. Collectively, the team represents a diverse set of educational achievements with individual graduate work completed in fields such as microbiology, electrical engineering, business administration and surgery, among others.
|Base year considered||2021|
|Forecast period considered||2022-2027|
|Base year market size||$2.3 billion|
|Market size forecast||$15.3 billion|
|Growth rate||CAGR of 36.8% from 2022 to 2027|
|Units considered||$ Millions|
|Segments covered||Solution, Deployment, Size of Enterprise, Industry|
|Regions covered||North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)|
|Countries covered||U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific|
|Key Market Drivers||
This report provides detailed information on companies that BCC Research has identified as market leaders. These companies are selected based on revenue, innovations, strength of product portfolio, regional presence, investment capacity and similar other factors. The report also provides brief information of the global robotic process automation market.
- An overview of the top ten robotic process automation companies and detailed description of their main business segments, products, financial performance and developments & strategies
- Analyses of robotic process automation market trends, with data from 2018, estimates for 2019, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024
- Information on types of robotic process automation tasks and identification of their capabilities with the greatest commercial potential
- Analysis of the drivers and constraints that will shape the market
- Coverage of segmental and regional performance, technology advancements, and awards & recognitions of these top ten companies